Dissertation Conclusion Writing
Dissertation conclusion writing!
The conclusion is the last chapter of any doctoral thesis or dissertation. This final chapter is usually the final primary chapter of the dissertation that provides a concise summary of the research results and brings the document to an end. Don’t get confused because some publications, such as journal articles and research reports, combine sections of discussion and conclusion. But they are usually separate chapters of the dissertation. As always, before you start writing these chapters, go through the university guidelines and what kind of structure they have specified. Here we will offer you a preliminary idea of what dissertation conclusion writing is and how to Write a dissertation conclusion?
How to write a dissertation conclusion?
Before starting with How to write a dissertation conclusion, it is vital to understand what to include within the dissertation conclusion and what not. Yes, dissertation conclusion writing is a tricky task. But, not when the professional dissertation writers are at your service. Here’s what you must know:
- The dissertation conclusion must precisely elucidate the crucial findings of the research.
- Provide blunt answers to all the research questions and mention the research aims precisely.
- Tell your readers all about how the research has contributed towards the development of the field of study and what exactly are the key values have been added.
- The conclusion must also have the weakness or limitation of the study.
- You can mention recommendations for the future to further the research process.
Hence, the final chapter embodies these core elements. The crucial part is to avoid any new information or insights. These might leave the readers confused, and cliffhangers are not great when we’re talking about research papers. The final chapter must have its basis solely on the data and analysis results that have been already discussed in the previous chapter. If you have a new point to introduce, you need to go back to the Findings and Discussions chapter and reconstruct the foundation accordingly. If you have doubts in mind, do not go forward with the dissertation conclusion writing part. Instead, hire the best dissertation writers who can help you handle all the complicated details associated with a dissertation conclusion. Now, you may wonder where to find the most reliable expert dissertation writing services? Well, hello! We are here at your service.
Now, let us discuss the actual part, How to Write a Dissertation Conclusion?
So, now you have a good idea of what the dissertation conclusion is going to be all about. Now we will gradually move on to the structure of the conclusion chapter.
However, the structure is not set in stone. It might vary from university to university and the guidelines.
- The dissertation conclusion must have a crisp introduction
As with all chapters on your dissertation or thesis, the conclusion also calls for a quick introduction. In this introductory section, you will need to inform the reader what they are able to anticipate to discover within the chapter and in line for them. Here is an instance of what this could look like: This chapter will discuss the vital aims, questions, findings, and the value this study has added to the existing research field. Furthermore, it will elucidate a little on the subject of the study, the ambitions and questions to discuss those freely and adequately. It can even assess the weaknesses and the limitations of the study. In fact, you can also include recommendations regarding the possibilities for future studies. Most appropriately, the goal right here is simply to present the reader a flavour of what is to come (yes, you can consider it a roadmap), not just the summary of the dissertation conclusion chapter. So, keep in mind that you have to make it brief and sweet – the introduction can be one or two paragraphs and that’s that. Dissertation introduction writing service is a speciality at British Dissertation Help. So, if you are in a fix, contact us today!
- Discuss the research findings by interlinking the research aims
Remember that your readers are willing to know about primary findings in conjunction with the research aims and questions. You can consider the broader findings in this chapter and elucidate a little more than what you have already done in the discussion chapter. The broader findings must address the research aim quite clearly.
To be precise, you can adopt a more rational approach here. Start this section by providing a recapitulation of what your research aims and research questions are and then contextualize your findings logically. In this section, you can try using phrases like “This study explores the…,” “The results are indicative of the fact that….,” and so on. For instance:
This study explores the eating habit of naked mole rats. The results clearly show that naked mole rats get their nutrition from feeding on underground roots and tubers. Further investigations explore that these animals have a plant-based diet. They only it small sections of the plants and leave out the essential parts to ensure they get a stable food supply for a long time.
However, beware of bold claims. For example, do not mention “this study proves…,” or “this theory doesn’t hold ground or disprove an XYZ claim…,” and so on.
- Discuss the contributions
Your readers will be interested to know how much the research has contributed to the field of study, considering both terms of theory and practice. It also includes talking about the achievement of the research, how vital and precious it is for the research field and how it can be used in future and can be applied? Let us categorize a little more for you:
- Mention research outputs that have come into being because of your research (articles, e-books, journals, publications, and more)
- Let the readers know how your research has contributed to solving the research problem and how much it matters.
- Address the literature gaps and limitations and explain how your research has added toward bridging those gaps.
- Moreover, discuss the relevant aspects of the study that are concerning other pertinent studies. For example, you have to show whether your research challenges those standard theories or confirm those rationally.
- Next, you have to show how your study can actually be related to the real world. Elucidate the merit of your findings and how practitioners can base their future research on your findings and derive a fruitful outcome.
Be sure to humbly yet firmly justify your arguments. It is not likely that your one examination will basically extrude paradigms. So making big claims could be criticised. However, you must present your arguments with confidence, firmly putting forward the contribution and values your studies have made. But, keep everything balanced.
- Critical reflection on the limitations
Write a dissertation conclusion that reflects upon the limitations of the study that you have carried out. This is an essential part of the dissertation structure. The limitations that studies usually have are:
- Sampling issues.
- The sample size is not sufficient, survey responses are not enough, or weak access to data.
- Inadequate data collection and faulty analysis techniques.
- Biased research and not much experience.
- Limited access to the equipment of research.
- The time constraints hamper the methodology.
- Budget constraints.
But by no means your research should give an idea that it is not worthwhile. So, keep an eye on the style, tone, and what you present within the chapter. If you are still in doubt, ask our writers to “write my dissertation conclusion.” Your readers just need to know that you understand the weaknesses pertaining to the study and that the constraints restricted the seamless process of your research.
- Recommendations for the future research
provide recommendations for future research. The recommendations will depend on the weaknesses. Another feasible source of future research recommendations can be any interesting or astonishing data points or analysis results, but not directly related to the purpose of the study or the question of the study. Therefore, if you observe something “excellent” in your analysis, but you forgot to investigate it in the discussion (because it is not relevant to your research objectives), you may note this in this section for further investigation. The conclusion chapter has to be inclusive of the necessary details.
- Crisp summary
Finally, it is time to complete the dissertation conclusion. The final summary serves as a quick reference for the reader and should summarize what was described in the final chapter. Conciseness is important here. All you need to do is include the main points. Please do not present any new insights. In practice, this section should contain up to one or two paragraphs.
Writing your Dissertation Conclusion with our ace services!
Here are some of the specialized services we provide:
- We offer complete support as far as a step in writing your conclusions chapter is concerned.
- You can ask us What should I include in the conclusion? We will tell you all about it.
- We offer complete MBA Dissertation Help, Nursing Dissertation Help, Psychology Dissertation Help, Doctoral Dissertation Writing Help, Database Dissertation Help, PhD Dissertation Help, Doctoral Dissertation Help, Economics Dissertation Help, Marketing Dissertation Help, Nursing Dissertation Help, Dissertation Help Online, MBA Dissertation, LAW Dissertation.
- We offer 100% plagiarism-free articles with absolute attention to flawlessness. Furthermore, the proofers and editors attach a free Turnitin report with each document. Ordering a dissertation online is the best option for you because plagiarism is a vice, and we never let anything go wrong.
- The proofers and editors go through your papers meticulously to fish out mistakes with information, syntax, data, statistics, spellings, and more. Any bad mistake can put your supervisor off. A dissertation paper needs to be 100% pitch-perfect, at least that is what is expected. Get expert dissertation writing services to do your job because they know how to turn a mediocre piece of write-up into a readable and alluring piece.
- Find help at any given time irrespective of where you are. If you get stuck with your findings and the resulting conclusions chapter, we are here for you 24*7. You can even reach out to us on Sundays and Holidays.
- We offer a specialized conclusion and abstract writing help for all PhD students. Now you get the awesome benefit of connecting with our dissertation writing services directly and asking them for the progress status of your dissertation chapters.
- Our writers are steadfast enough to deliver all your orders within the specified deadline.
- We offer partial and complete dissertation writing help. So, if you have completed the dissertation paper and wondering how to wrap it up and construct the conclusion chapter, then we are here for you. Reliability, honestly, and transparency go hand in hand within the British Dissertation Help system.
There’s more we can offer you. So, contact us today to know more. Be rest assured that your dissertation conclusion will turn out the best. Do you want to know more? Let’s have a look:
Tips to make your dissertation conclusion chapter brilliant!
For the best Dissertation Conclusion, we have some more tips for you:
- Do you like to ramble a lot? Do not do it. The dissertation conclusion needs to be concise and to the point. You must keep in mind that the chapter must turn out perfectly because it summarizes your whole dissertation and readers would want to read this chapter to get an overall idea of the whatnots related to your dissertation. While editing this chapter, be sure of the clarity and the brevity. Going on explaining the same thing over and over again can bring down the quality of the chapter and your readers will get bored. Plus, you have to keep the word count in mind.
- Make sure the claims are organically aligned with the dissertation. Do not make bold claims, as discussed earlier. Do not write anything that is not proven, exaggerated or unfounded. Be humble yet stern about the claims that you make. Justify your arguments with proper pieces of evidence.
- Clear and simple vocabulary is an added brownie point. Write in a way that is easily intelligible and that even a layman can understand what is being said. Understand that it is your research paper, and you understand it better than anybody else. So, it is your responsibility to explain it to people in the most concise and clear manner. When it comes to the dissertation introduction and conclusion, the language and the approach are of utmost importance.
Hopefully, our suggestions have proven to be beneficial for a smart learner like you. However, if you want us to spell things out more clearly, we suggest you opt for our dissertation help service that has received client acclamation all over the UK and Ireland.
Most asked questions
Usually, the dissertation conclusion will take 5 to 7% of your total word count concerning the dissertation. The chapter should not be too elaborate, it should rather be concise and briefly put with all the necessary details within. To make things easier, we consider at least 1000 words for the dissertation conclusion. If students specify the number of words, nothing like it! We follow the guidelines strictly.
The dissertation conclusion must have:
- The key findings,
- Feasible answer to all the research questions and a list of research objectives.
- The major values your study has added to the field of study.
- Limitations of the research (if any).
- Recommendations to facilitate future research.
Don’t be bothered because we have just what you are looking for:
- Remind the readers of the research topic you have aimed to discuss.
- Walk the readers through the thesis statement.
- Jot down the key points of the research.
- Now, it is time to connect the dots. Interlink the significance and the results.
4 to 5 pages are enough for a dissertation conclusion chapter.
Best Dissertation Conclusion Writing can make your life a bed of roses!
As we all know, many dissertation writing agencies will claim that they are the best and offer you sweet promises. But, beware, check the credibility of the company first and then decide what’s best for you. Our exclusive Dissertation Writing service is a renowned one across the UK and Ireland, the testimonials speak volumes about the quality of work we offer you.
However, if you still need proof, we are ready! Ask for sample dissertation chapters, dissertation conclusion chapters, and more, we will give you all that you need. Just hang on with us. Drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and see a world of opportunities open up in front of you. So, there is nothing to wait anymore, don’t lose time and order your dissertation work today!