- Generations of Computers-
First Generation: Vacuum Tubes
Second Generation: Transistors
Third Generation: Integrated Circuits
Fourth Generation: Microprocessors
Fifth Generation: Artificial Intelligence
- A pair of signal lines that facilitate the transfer of multi-bit data from one system to another is known as a bus.
- The basic architecture of computer was developer by John Von Neuman
- A flip-flop or latch is a circuit that has two stable states and can be used to store state information as Memory devices.
- Who invented the Supercomputer ?
Supercomputers were introduced in the 1960s, and for several decades the fastest were made by Seymour Cray at Control Data Corporation (CDC)
- ENIAC(Electronic Numerical Integrator and Computer) was amongst the earliest electronic general-purpose computers made.
- Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in the Silicon Valley.
- The Intel 4004 is a 4-bit central processing unit (CPU) released by Intel Corporation in 1971. It was the first commercially available microprocessor by Intel.
- Sent by computer engineer Ray Tomlinson in 1971, the email was simply a test message to himself.