The dissertation paper should be unique enough to stand out in the crowd and this can be achieved if you follow some effective strategies that are explored in the given article. Various online dissertation help, platforms like British Dissertation Help provide you with expert advice and suitable help. By following these three pieces of advice to write an attractive dissertation.
1. Adding value, choosing a relevant topic accordingly
Your topic should reflect the problem that you want to solve. This way, you can add value to your field of research. A good dissertation and a thesis topic have a few common attributes. Specifically, there is a solid research topic that must be there in having three qualities-
- Uniqueness: You must conduct specific research, that should be in an interrogative tone that has never been asked before in any specific context. Using context can work as the basis for originality.
- Clarity: Being crystal clear about your plan of research. Leave no scope of ambiguity or vagueness about what research is.
- Value: To be unique and original while asking what you ask needs in creating value. Your research should require in contribution to the research field or the industry.
2. Research should Reflect Authenticity which is to conduct research on your own:
After the literature review in having a good understanding of the existing research, it is time to develop your original research.
There are two main steps that need to be followed –
- Execution: this can be done by starting in collecting the data. It can be done by adopting any suitable data collection method. The data collection is considered to be time-consuming. So, keep a little extra time in your budget. Once you have gathered desired data, do some data preparation before you dip your feet into the analysis. We are here to help out at the British Dissertation Help for your required dissertation online help.
- Design: The initial step is to design your research strategy. This stage mainly answers how one carries out your research. Build a solid methodology that can help you achieve that effortlessly.
There are different types of analysis you will use depending entirely on the nature of your research and your research questions.
- Using qualitative analysis techniques for explanatory research.
- Using quantitative analysis techniques for confirmatory research.
To make the first draft of your thesis, opt for dissertation writing help from the British Dissertation Help.
3. Undertaking an in-depth literature review
One needs to do some initial literature review in finding your research gaps and craft a convincing research proposal. Once you reach the literature review stage of your dissertation or thesis, you need to dig deeper into the existing research and write a comprehensive literature review chapter.
Follow these steps to a fantastic Literature Review:
- 1: Do in-depth reading: The first stage is for you to deep dive into the existing literature which includes various literature reviews, journals etc. In gaining an in-depth understanding of the current state of research regarding your topic. You don’t really need to read every single article out there. Only ensure that you cover all literature that is related to your core research questions. Thus, you can create a comprehensive catalogue of that literature. Make use of Dissertation Writing Help from the British Dissertation Help Website.
- 2: Write it Down: Once you’ve worked through the literature and digested it all, you’ll need to write up your literature review chapter. Students mistakenly think that the literature review chapter is simply a summary of what other researchers have found. In reality, a good literature review is much more than just a summary. Follow these steps to engineer a stellar literature review chapter.
- To synthesize instead of summarising it. Put different pieces of theory together to draw insight.
- Spot research gap. Highlight the question for which your research is going to fill.
- Use the existing research to inform about the proper methodology and approach to your research design.
In crafting comprehensive literature that mainly reviews with a suitable structure. It takes mainly time, but that is fine as this is one of the main pillars of your dissertation paper.